Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My Food Blog

Over the past few years I have been really obsessed with food. lol. I love visiting grocery stores, researching new recipes, and reading other food blogs.

I am also on Weight Watchers, no I don't go to the meetings, but did buy the at home kit about 3 years ago. During that time I lost over 50 pounds, but since then work, stress, and everyday life has bogged me down and I have gained that weight back. However this is a new year and I really want to lose all this weight once and for all.


So this is going to be a place that I start posting the food I fix everyday. I have never be very consistent with posting on my blogs, and hope this one will be different. So starting tomorrow, be on the look out for my pictures/posts on the food I eat.




http://www.photofunia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment