Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Wednesday's Yummies

Okay here is my first post with what I ate today. Today was a workday so I try to plan things out in my head. Sometimes it works sometimes it does not.

Breakfast


Eggbeater omelet with mushrooms, bacos, and fat free shredded cheese.
Whole wheat toast with sugar free grape jelly.

Lunch

Eggplant sandwich (eggplant dipped in eggbeaters and the a little bread crumbs then baked), whole wheat bun, slice of 2% American cheese, and little spaghetti sauce on top.

Snack at Work

Kashi crackers, chipotle mustard, and a banana.

Dinner





Turkey burger on a whole wheat bun with a 2% cheese slice, tomato, ketchup, and pickles.
126 grams of steak fries.


Evening Snack


Lite beer (really half, since I dropped the open beer and it spewed EVERYWHERE), and a
Kashi Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookie.



2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the eggplant sandwich! I've just recently discovered eggplant so I'm always looking for new ways to integrate it into my diet, I'm definitely snagging this idea!

    ReplyDelete